haskell libxkbcommon bindings (also: wayland bindings help request)

Auke Booij auke at tulcod.com
Tue Aug 13 10:12:26 PDT 2013

I wrote haskell bindings for libxkbcommon.

https://github.com/tulcod/haskell-xkbcommon

I appreciate *any* feedback

Announcement in haskell-cafe:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2013-August/108333.html

Once I am happy with these bindings (I would currently call them
"alpha") I would like to continue writing haskell bindings for
wayland. If anyone has any ideas about this or would like to help,
please respond or contact me.

Disclaimer: I am not exactly an experienced haskell developer (nor
X11/wayland developer, for that matter).

PS: Thanks to Daniel Stone for information and ideas.