Arrgggh Wayland is not compiling again (xcb-composite)

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 23:40:55 PST 2013

Thanks I got it to work.

Two mistakes I made:

1. I clicked on the wrong package and installed the i386 one rather than
the x86_64 one.

2. When autogen.sh is run it copies the current value of
$PKG_CONFIG_PATH to configure.in. Thus my changes to this variable were
being ignored each time I tried to run configure, yet annoyingly when I
tried to duplicate the commands it was doing it worked.