weston-launch and virtual terminals

Kalrish Bäakjen kalrish.antrax at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 04:19:51 PST 2013

Hello,

A week ago, I sent a message in which I asked how am I supposed to use
Weston with the DRM backend. Don't misunderstand me: I had RTFM already,
and I had investigated enough (or so I supposed). I'm still unable to use
Weston with the DRM backend, even though everything is right.

Can anyone please help? I've looked for an users mailing list with no luck.
I understand my question has little to do with development, but, where
should I ask?

My previous message contains all the information. Thanks for your time,
Kalrish