Weston SDK

Fred Ollinger follinge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:02:14 PST 2013

Why not have an external api which does not change?

Surely there is functionality that plugin authors will want which will
not change?

I know that one objection is that there's the question of who is going
to maintain the glue b/w the external and internal. Perhaps we can
leave that to the plugin authors...

Sincrerely,

Fred