Issues with running Xclient using xwayland.

ashjas ashjas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:10:19 PST 2013

Yes i have followed all the steps here
http://wayland.freedesktop.org/xserver.html
I am using nvdia graphics so i have built xf86-video-nouveau DDX.

but the question that if its getting invoked by xserver i cant say. how to
check that? I dont see any mention of DDX in the Xorg.log file..

and the "./weston-launch -- --modules=xwayland.so,desktop-shell.so" command
worked.. thanks!

Thanks.