xorg.conf sample for xwayland with wlshm DDX.

ashjas ashjas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:54:50 PST 2013

Darxus, thanks for that information..

yes please add the information to the build docs as it is necessary to have
the xorg.conf at $WLD/etc/X11/xorg.conf

This information was all that was needed to run xwayland using wlshm DDX.. :
Section "Device"
        Identifier "Device"
        Driver "wlshm" # or wlshm or intel
EndSection

The path $WLD/etc/X11/xorg.conf is essential because earlier i was trying
to add this same information at ./share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf ,
which didnt work..

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Ashish