xorg.conf sample for xwayland with wlshm DDX.

ashjas ashjas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:19:11 PST 2013

Hello.. apart from the xorg conf i didnt require anything seperately..
but just for feedback, i would like to point out one small issue that i
faced while building WLSHM:

my exports:
export WLD=/home/abc/WAYLANDINSTALLDIR
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$WLD/lib
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$WLD/lib/pkgconfig/:$WLD/share/pkgconfig/
export ACLOCAL="aclocal -I $WLD/share/aclocal"

when i build wlshm i get the following error:
----------------------------
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/abc/wayland/xf86-video-wlshm'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/abc/wayland/xf86-video-wlshm/src'
  CC     wlshm.lo
wlshm.c:31:27: fatal error: xorg/xf86Priv.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [wlshm.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/abc/wayland/xf86-video-wlshm/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/abc/wayland/xf86-video-wlshm'
make: *** [all] Error 2
i had to give the absolute path to xf86Priv.h to build wlshm successfully..

though the xf86Priv.h does exist at the proper place in
$WLD/include/xorg/xf86Priv.h, still i had to give an absolute path . i dont
know why... other components of wayland didnt report
any such errors and were able to find the necessary headers placed in $WLD.

Thanks.

Ashish