CFP for Graphics and Display uConf at LPC 2013

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Wed Jul 17 08:25:26 PDT 2013

Hi all,

It's time to start nailing down the agenda for the Graphics and Display
microconference at the Linux Plumbers Conference 2013. For conference approval
and preliminary planning purposes, we have compiled a list of possible topics
for discussion. The overview and general list of topic ideas is available
here:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:graphics_and_display

The final topics for the microconference need to be formally proposed and
accepted. We would like to focus on topics which would benefit from discussion
to determine project/feature direction, rather than those which are well
defined and looking for a likely person to do an implementation. Instructions
for how to formally submit a presentation are available here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/submitting-microconference-discussion-topics/

Please feel free to update the wiki if there are topic ideas you think we have
overlooked, and feel free to start a thread in response to this message if you
want a more public forum for validating your topic idea; of course, you should
also be submitting your ideas formally :-). We are also thinking that there
may be some topics that could cross over with the Android microconference
(leads on cc).

For key attendees who think they will need travel assistance to attend, the
deadline is July 18th, the budget is very limited, and the requests need to go
through the conference committee.

If you have any questions or concerns about the microconference, please feel
free to contact us. Looking forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans.

--
Thanks in advance,
Jesse Barker (jesse 'dot' barker 'at' arm 'dot' com)