XDC2013 - Announcement

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jun 13 14:18:03 PDT 2013

Now that we have everything in place we can finally make it official
and announce it:

XDC2013 will take place from September 23th to September 25th in
Portland, Oregon at the University Place Hotel and Conference Center
Ian Romanick, Bart Massey, and I will be orgainzing this event.

The initial wiki page for this event has been put in place at:

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2013

This page will get updated regularly. Also we will keep you up-to-date
on the X.Org events mailing list http://lists.x.org/mailman/listinfo/events
so if you plan to come and are not subscribed there already, please consider
doing so!

For registration please add yourself to the attendees page
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2013/Attendees.

If you would like to give a talk during the event, please add it to the
program page http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2013/Program.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Portland. So if you are corporate
please talk to your managers about funding your trip. If you aren't but
you have something to present, please contact the XOrg Foundation Board
of Directors at board at foundation.x.org for travel funding.

We have negotiated a special conference rate at the conference hotel.
Please check the Wiki page for more information.

keith.packard at intel.com