More problems building xserver

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:18:01 PST 2013

On 03/04/2013 08:27 AM, Daniel Stone wrote:
> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libxtrans
> <http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libxtrans>

No, it was in git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libxtrans

That was a rather annoying waste of time guessing all variations I
could, however I found it from cgit.freedesktop.org which is what I
should have done first.

Are there any actual rules for whether the name starts with "lib", is in
a "lib" subdirectory, etc? Does not look like it...

> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/xineramaproto
> <http://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/xineramaproto>

I installed this from a package and it seems happy! Compiling xserver now...