More problems building xserver

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:15:51 PST 2013

With the posted patch and everybody's help in getting it compiled I was
able to get x clients to work under wayland!

They all seem to be much more reliable that a few months ago. The
applications themselves all seem to work, the mouse and keyboard all
work correctly. They work even if they use OpenGL! (that is a bit
mysterious...)

The window decorations are very messed up, but I think that is a known
bug? They are partially translucent in odd areas, are missing squares at
the corners, and have no buttons.