Somewhat Newer Wayland screenshots

nerdopolis bluescreen_avenger at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 08:37:11 PST 2013

Hi.

I noticed that many of the screenshots on the Wayland site are quite old.

Over that past few months, I have taken a few Wayland screenshots, which should be a bit more up to date if you want to uses them on the Wayland site.

Here's the link to all of them so far:
http://imgur.com/a/bCmkL#0

Whats probably the most out of date about those screenshots is that some of them where taken when I wasn't using the GTK CSD branch, some of them where taken when I was using the GTK CSD branch, without the proper theme, and some of them where taken before I set up proper theming.

When I get the chance, I will take even newer ones, but for now, these are more up to date then the ones on the site.