Auto key repeat in wayland.

Friar friarzen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:01:28 PDT 2013

Please also consider the case of video games that are running in
non-full-screen mode that don't WANT key auto-repeat.  They should have a
way to turn off repeated notifications.  Having to wade through a ton of
auto-repeated keyboard events to find the actual up/down signals is likely
to cause some input lag and even a few milliseconds can affect performance.
 Clients shouldn't be forced to create crazy outside connections directly
to input devices to get primitive input handling.

--Brenden