GH-Next Feature Update

Scott Moreau oreaus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:14:53 PDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Jonas Kulla <nyocurio at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/3/24 Scott Moreau <oreaus at gmail.com>
>>

> Hi,
>
> the video you uploaded is blocked in Germany due to music related copyright
> stuff.
> Is there any way you could upload it without that music? I'd really like to
> see it! Thanks.
>
> Jonas

Wow really? That is completely ridiculous. In what world do we live,
where everyone just accepts to be told what music to listen to and in
what country it's 'ok' to listen to it? Eyes were designed for sight,
ears for sound. This crazy messed up world is designed to waste as
much of people's time as possible. Here, see if this will work
http://www.speedyshare.com/aSR5G/weston-feature-updates-2m.h264 Sorry
about that.