Setting the display calibration ramps using weston

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 10:24:30 PDT 2013

krh mentioned in a G+ post that I should add to weston functionality
to set the output gamma ramps for color calibration. Does anyone have
any ideas on where I should start? I'm familiar with color stuff, but
the Weston internals confuse me somewhat. I need to be a position
where I can call drmModeCrtcSetGamma() on each output as it is enabled
and also at hotplug add. Any pointers very welcome, thanks!

Richard