Axis events to keyboard focus (Re: Input and games.)

Todd Showalter todd at electronjump.com
Thu May 9 11:49:39 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Bill Spitzak <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:

>> it does/may to the user if the scroll wheel is located on the physical
>> keyboard.
>
> Are there any examples of such hardware that don't also have a way to move
> the mouse cursor?

    Yes, actually.  I've seen a fair number of "multimedia" keyboards
that have a scroll wheel but no other mouse controls.

http://www.techtastic.ca/reviews/xasercombo.html

    As an example.  Last time I was in the local computer shop they
had two or three keyboards more or less like that.

                                       Todd.

--
 Todd Showalter, President,
 Electron Jump Games, Inc.