ANNOUNCE: Wayland Live CD that starts directly to Wayland

Rune Kjær Svendsen runesvend at gmail.com
Mon May 27 04:57:57 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Ilyes Gouta <ilyes.gouta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to place that ISO image on a usb key and to boot from
> it?

If you're using GRUB2 you can do even better. Just place the script
attached to this mail in the file /etc/grub.d/60_isoboot

Then place your ISO in the directory /boot/images/

Now just run "update-grub" and the ISO will automatically be added to the
GRUB boot menu, and you can boot from it directly from the GRUB boot menu.