Do any Web Layout Engines support Wayland yet?

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com
Mon Nov 4 01:19:19 PST 2013

I know that people have been compiling both Wayland libraries and
Chromium for different architectures, which gives a closer idea whether
Ozone-Wayland would work or not:

     https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxChromiumArm
     http://qt-project.org/wiki/RaspberryPi

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2011-May/000990.html

I haven't tried myself it though and I'm not sure also what's the
current state of cross-compilation for Ozone-Wayland. The closest I got
is to set a Tizen chroot'ed environment on i586, using a different
toolchain and all; that works out of the box and I even wrote a HOWTO
for it. Let me know if you're interested.

But maybe you want to give it a try first in there and let us know the
precise problems you're facing?

Thanks,

Tiago