CI for wayland (buildbot).

Artsiom Anikeyenka arty.anikey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 05:25:30 PST 2013

Hi, guys,

Do you have any of those running (I mean CI tools) (I didn't find any
links)? If not then I can setup a buildbot <http://buildbot.net/>. Actually
it's already runnig on my home machine. You can access it
here<http://zorg.by:8010/builders/runtests/builds/10>
.

This build indicates 1 failing test for "make check" in wayland project.
I've just started and currently I'm working on setting up CI for the whole
process of building as described
here<http://wayland.freedesktop.org/building.html>
.

Later on we can change the way buildbot builds stuff, and add more slaves
(different platforms) which can be distributed over the internet. I chose
buildbot because it's super flexible.

If you agree then I'll follow up with the "next-steps-email". BTW I'll be
setting it up anyways :) to understand how wayland is built, so I just
wanted to know if you want buildbot as the "official" CI tool for wayland
(BTW I highly recommend it over the other tools like Jenkins or CC).

Any thoughts, feedback?

Cheers!