Building wayland web page - how all these guys interact?

Artsiom Anikeyenka arty.anikey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:10:40 PST 2013

Hi, guys,

So there is this "building wayland" sequence of steps (wayland, drm, mesa,
etc...). Is there a document somewhere decribing how all these interact
whith each other and why we need to install this or that? I'm looking into
what's available on the official wayland site and over the internet (wiki
on kms, drm) but it seems to be sort of puzzle. I'm wondering if there is
some 1 place where all of that is kept in regards to wayland.

Thanks!