Making Wayland accessible

Rui Tiago Cação Matos tiagomatos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 18:49:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

just replying to this part:

On 15 October 2013 22:05, Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen at gmail.com> wrote:
> - input tweaks like slow keys or bounce keys or hover-to-click naturally fit
> in the event dispatching in the compositor

In the same spirit of having key repeat on the client side, I think
that slow, bounce and sticky keys should also be implemented by the
clients. Doing these on the compositor would in particular make things
more complex for xwayland which (I assume) should continue to provide
these features for X clients while being a regular wl_keyboard client
itself.

MouseKeys though, seems like it can be implemented in the wayland
compositor and we should probably remove the functionality from
xwayland. Hover-to-click can be done in the compositor as well.

Rui