[Question] Z-order management in Wayland

Manuel Bachmann manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Aug 1 01:13:27 PDT 2014

Yan,

"gl" comes from the mesa package, but has been disabled in the pure wayland
profile ("libGL.so" pulls "libX11.so"). My guess is that your gbs'
build.conf is not correct or up-to-date, as "gl" only appears if the "%with
x" macro is defined, while it is not in recent config files.  So you likely
have the good repo but a bad config file.

As this discussion is more Tizen-specific than Wayland-specific, would you
mind that we go further with private email, or -better- in the Tizen-IVI
maling list (ivi at lists.tizen.org) ?

Regards,