Protocol (scanner) proposals

Auke Booij auke at tulcod.com
Sun Aug 3 16:12:51 PDT 2014

On 30 July 2014 20:27, Pekka Paalanen <ppaalanen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually no. Binding writers are expected to write their own code
> generator for their language, like wayland-scanner is for C. You
> are expected to not use the static inline generated C functions.
>
> All the static inline functions are not part of the... how was it
> defined, ABI? Inline functions obviously get compiled into the app,
> not exported by the library.

what about the wl_interface structs? they are exposed by the
wayland-*-protocol.h files, so presumably off-limits, but opaque
structs otherwise (the definition in wayland-util.h is deprecated), so
I can't create my own wl_interface structs.

hence, what am I supposed to pass to wl_proxy_marshal_constructor ?