Wayland mini-conf at Plumbers Düsseldorf October 15 - 17

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 05:41:30 PDT 2014

Hi All,

As part of Linux Plumbers in Düsseldorf October 15 - 17, there
will be a Wayland miniconference.

I would like to invite all interested people to join us, esp.
if you're already in Düsseldorf for one of the co-hosted events.

If you're not registered for Plumbers yet and plan to come
I suggest you register ASAP, as there is a maximum amount of
attendees and that is likely to be reached soon.

If you would like to not only attend, but also give a short
intro to a subject you believe should be discussed there,
please submit a proposal here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/how-to-submit-microconference-discussions-topics/

Note this is a miniconf, so were not looking for traditional
talks, instead the idea is to quickly introduce a discussion
topic (e.g. a protocol extension) in say 5 minutes, and then
open the floor for discussion.

If you plan to attend the mini-conf, please drop me a mail, so
that we'll have an idea of roughly how much people to expect.

Regards,

Hans