How to take screenshots under weston?

Hongze Zhao zhaohongze at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:08:58 PDT 2014

Hi Boyan,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to capture screen in two different scenarios.
If the weston is running outside X, which is launched in a tty, the
screenshooter works.
If the weston is running in side X, after I press win + S, the terminal
says launching '/home/hongze/install/libexec/weston-screenshooter' and
nothing more.
Do you know whats wrong with it or the screenshooter is not supposed to run
in a weston inside X?

Thanks,
Hongze

--