Request help regarding building of weston module

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:47:09 PDT 2014

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 07:32:10 +0000
<gautam.h.kumar at accenture.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build the weston module and its giving below Someone has any idea ??
>
> Steps to reproduce
>
> 1.      git clone http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/wayland/weston.git
>
> 2.      cd weston
>
> 3.      ./autogen.sh --prefix=$WLD --enable-libinput-backend –disable-setuid-install
>
> 4.      make -j 9 && make install
>

>         src/rpi-renderer.c:175:2: error: unknown type name 'PFNEGLQUERYWAYLANDBUFFERWL'

PFNEGLQUERYWAYLANDBUFFERWL is a typedef, that should be defined by your
system's EGL headers. If it is not there, then Weston provides a
fallback definition in src/weston-egl-ext.h.

In your case, something goes wrong. The only thing I can imagine is,
that on your system something #defines EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display, but
does not define everything that is part of that extension, specifically
PFNEGLQUERYWAYLANDBUFFERWL. That would be a bug in the whatever thing
that defines EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display.