FOSDEM15: Graphics DevRoom: call for speakers.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Tue Dec 9 06:39:26 PST 2014

On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 07:44:57PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At FOSDEM on the 31st of january and the 1st of February 2015, there
> will be another graphics DevRoom. URL: https://fosdem.org/2015/

> Slots will be handed out on a first come, first serve basis. The best
> slots will go to those who apply the earliest. The amount of slots is
> currently not known yet, but i expect there to be around 16 available (8
> on each day), so act quickly.

> As for deadlines, i hope to have a pretty much complete schedule between
> christmas and the new year. The rockhard printed schedule deadline is
> probably January 9th, after that you will not be featured in the booklet
> and you will have a lot less visitors. I will hopefully be able to lock
> down entries and descriptions after that date.

It's been more than 2 months since the original email, it's less than
two months away from the event, and one month away from what usually is
the deadline for the booklet. File your talk now, while there are still
some useful slots available.

Also, for those who have filed already but who have left their abstracts
open, please get those filed in ASAP. Your talk will be only be ordered
in when at least the basics are provided.

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.