Contribution proposal

Vincent de RIBOU belzo2005-dolphin at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 24 04:19:34 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am very interested in wayland approach since few months.

Let me introduce myself.
I have a good embedded background, both HW and SW, especially for embedded systems.
Based on strong knowledge about unix concepts, I did some efficient unix-like implementations such as event manager, kernel drivers and so on.
But I wish to have better experience on graphical stuffs and I think wayland could be a good choice to do so.

I read that remote display is neither actively on progress, nor under discussion (

Vincent de RIBOU
région Ouest - France
belzo2005-dolphin at yahoo.fr