[Freedreno] Freedreno Mesa with wayland support

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:33:52 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM, Shrisha <shrishadn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm tyring to build Mesa with wayland support. Our Build system is yocto
> which is a linux based build system and we are using  ARM based chipset.
>
> When I try to compile Mesa with Wayland enabled It throws me errors as
> below.
>
> | /bin/bash: code: command not found
> | /bin/bash: client-header: command not found
> | make[3]: *** [wayland-drm-protocol.c] Error 127
> | make[3]: /bin/bash: server-header: command not found

Probably a better question for wayland list.  I think this is related
to the autogenerated protocol code.  IIRC, when building wayland.git
it should build the tools needed to generate the protocol code.

But it has been a while since I've built wayland/weston from src,
since these days everything I need is packaged in fedora ;-)

BR,
-R