browser status on "pure wayland"

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 18 11:59:56 PDT 2014

Brazil was playing in the World Cup yesterday, so yeah I was busy :)

But I've seen your messages in the chat log. I think all you need is to
set -Duse_x11=0 probably. I fixed that in Chromium once and it worked
like a charm (in fact Tizen has been building Wayland-only images in
awhile with this option).

Tiago