[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Srivardhan sri.hebbar at samsung.com
Wed Jun 25 01:08:05 PDT 2014

You can refer the below link to download the emails from gmail in the mbox format:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2068494/google-finally-lets-you-download-your-gmail-and-calendar-data-heres-how.html

If you are using Thunderbird as email client, then it saves all the mails in the mbox format in the destination location. So you can apply patches from there directly.

Thank-you,
Hebbar