Candidates for Weston 1.5 stable branch

Andrew Wedgbury andrew.wedgbury at realvnc.com
Wed Jun 25 08:29:05 PDT 2014

Hi Pekka,

Would there be any chance of including this patch of mine:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2014-May/014562.html
It adds a weston.ini config key for setting the command to run for screen
sharing.

I guess it needs to go into master first, but Kristian mentioned he wanted
to put it in the 1.5 branch following the first release.

Thanks,

---
Andrew Wedgbury <andrew.wedgbury at realvnc.com>