[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Wed Jun 25 15:01:15 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:07:07PM -0700, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> Reading gmail using a local client works fine, I have done several git am
> calls using this, after doing save-as to the email.
>
> That said, it may be a nice idea to not update the master for weston at the
> same time the master for libinput is updated.

I'm assuming you mean "nice idea to update" because not updating doesn't
make a lot of sense to me. The libinput announcement had the weston patch
supplied on the list and Jonas pushed it to weston less than 2h later. Which
is not perfect but IMO still not that bad.

especially given that the libinput announcement had a number of warnings
about API breaks in it...

Cheers,
   Peter