Candidates for Weston 1.5 stable branch

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:12:05 PDT 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:06:55 -0700
Jason Ekstrand <jason at jlekstrand.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Andrew Wedgbury <
> andrew.wedgbury at realvnc.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Pekka,
> >
> > Would there be any chance of including this patch of mine:
> > http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2014-May/014562.html
> > It adds a weston.ini config key for setting the command to run for screen
> > sharing.
> >
> > I guess it needs to go into master first, but Kristian mentioned he wanted
> > to put it in the 1.5 branch following the first release.
> >

> I just pushed it.  Not sure if it should go in 1.5 because it is "a
> feature".  Probably safe though.

I agree with Jason, and I'm not picking it in this batch. I didn't even
mean to do a 1.5.1 release either, just picking up some of the
obviously-stable-material patches from master while I am doing that
picking anyway for my own purposes.

We could pick that patch later or just in time for 1.5.1 or something,
sure.

Andrew, that patch is missing the weston.ini.man update (or was it in
a follow-up?).