OpenGL on Wayland

Kalrish Bäakjen kalrish.antrax at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:54:48 PDT 2014

Hello again,

I've catched the mouse. As my graphics card is on the r200 driver, which
supports OpenGL 1.3 or 1.4, I used the LLVMpipe driver for my project,
because it supported much modern versions. However, software EGL/libGL does
not support the EGL_KHR_create_context extension, warning:

libEGL debug: bad context attribute 0x30fd *(EGL_CONTEXT_MINOR_VERSION,
> which had been set to 3 to get OpenGL 3.3)*

With the OpenGL module I have just written, if I omit the minor version
flag to make EGL accept it, I am getting an OpenGL ES 3 context. AFAIK,
LLVMpipe supports 3.3, but how can such a context be created?

Thanks again,
Kalrish