Need help in builing Mesa

Srivardhan M S srivardhanms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:25:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am new to Wayland. I am following the instructions in the link
http://wayland.freedesktop.org/building.html to build wayland. I
successfully cloned wayland and drm and compiled them. But am struck
in mesa.

I've cloned the mesa code. When I run the autogen.sh as in the
instructions, I get following error:
checking for DRI3PROTO... no
configure: error: Package requirements (dri3proto >= 1.0) were not met:

No package 'dri3proto' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables DRI3PROTO_CFLAGS
and DRI3PROTO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Am using Ubuntu 12.04 and am not able to find the DRI3PROTO package
via apt-get. Can pls let me know how I can proceed.

Thank-you,
Sri