weston: weston randr protocol for testing and configuration

Jasper St. Pierre jstpierre at mecheye.net
Thu Mar 27 06:09:52 PDT 2014

I mean, I'm mostly talking about user configuration in the case of a
desktop, when the user wants to change the mode of the display.

Obviously, it would be best if we could detect hardware edge cases like
that where it's going on the fritz and showing a green tint automatically,
and simply not offer the user a broken mode in the first place, but I don't
want to get a scolding from Adam Jackson, so I'll shut up.

  Jasper