New to Wayland, Need suggestion on a starting point

Srivardhan sri.hebbar at samsung.com
Fri May 2 04:41:34 PDT 2014

Hi All,

My name is Srivardhan Hebbar, and I'm active developer since 2008, working
for Samsung now.

I am newbie FOSS developer and new to the world of Wayland.  I want to
contribute to this project and want to start with few simpler contributions
to understand the code better.

I have looked into Wayland and Weston modules to some extent. Have been able
to build and execute test cases.

It would be very helpful for me if I can get some
suggestions/recommendations on which is a simpler module to start with.

Thank-you,

Hebbar

http://www.samsung.net/pt_images/C10/securityimage/MSI_20120810083141569.gif