[ANNOUNCE] libxkbcommon 0.4.2
ran234 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:21:28 PDT 2014
Contains a build fix and other small changes.
libxkbcommon 0.4.2 - 2014-05-15
- Fixed a bug where explicitly passing "--enable-x11" to ./configure would
in fact disable it (regressed in 0.4.1).
- Added @since version annotations to the API documentation for everything
introduced after the initial stable release (0.2.0).
- Added a section to the documentation about keysym transformations, and
clarified which functions perform a given transformation.
- XKB files which fail to compile during keymap construction can no longer
have any effect on the resulting keymap: changes are only applied when
the entire compilation succeeds.
Note: this was a minor correctness issue inherited from xkbcomp.
- Fix an out-of-bounds array access in src/x11/util.c:adopt_atoms()
Note: it seems impossible to trigger in the current code since the input
size cannot exceed the required size.
git tag: xkbcommon-0.4.2
MD5: 4b717adce41c8305258e99a9b396330a libxkbcommon-0.4.2.tar.xz
SHA1: 63eaa8624ec9bcc209e281193fb2db35a28b0246 libxkbcommon-0.4.2.tar.xz
More information about the wayland-devel