"Add basic mouse pointer acceleration" libinput patch breaks make check

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri May 23 07:03:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 05/23/2014 02:57 PM, Jonas Ådahl wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 07:22:38AM -0500, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
>> It might be better to reply to the patch.  This e-mail is liable to be
>> forgotten if the patches sit for very long.
>> --Jason Ekstrand
>>

> I did see it though and made a mental note about it, so I will look
> into why it makes some test fail.

The tests in question seem to check for not only a certain type of event being
reported, but also a certain value being reported, likely the changed accel makes
the reported value different. Now the question is if we want to just fix the
tests to work with the new accel, or maybe make the tests less prone to
breaking ?

Regards,

Hans