query fullscreen size to pass that value in callback calling glviewport.

Rohit Nandan pulkitnandan at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:51:27 PDT 2014

I have a app with all opengl and egl function calls which is backed up by a
window system library. In wayland case I have added fullscreen option using
F11 handler in window system library exactly like simple-egl but here my
redraw function is outside that library so glviewport and app size is not
modified. In case of X11, Xevent has has event.xconfigure.width/height
which can be passed to resize calllback of gl app to resize drawing as
well.

How do one achieve this in wayland case to query current window width &
hieght. Simple-egl doenot set its anywhere when in fullscreen mode. or any
way to query max resolution?

Thanks
Rohit Nandan