Patch for RPI crash

Yves De Muyter yves at alfavisio.be
Wed Nov 19 07:59:46 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 02:45:24PM +0200, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> Then again, I think the rpi-renderer and especially its experimental EGL
> support are just waiting to be replaced by proper kernel DRM drivers
> and the Mesa VC4 driver, but that is a long way to go still.
>
> So if you fix the coding style in this patch (spaces are off, braces
> not needed), and add a backtrace and proper commit title to the patch
> message, I can push it.

That's exactly my reasoning, the amount of code-change is minimal, it works pretty fine for me and it is going to be deprecated code anyway.
I totally agree that for new or well maintained code this would not be OK, but that would require me to investigate and honestly probably rework a lot of stuff to take the quality a level higher, which means more time and resources than it's worth.

I'll update the tabs and remove the braces later.

-Yves