Wayland and Weston in Patchwork

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:47:59 PST 2014

On 11/19/2014 07:30 AM, Daniel Stone wrote:

> I don't think there's any reason to be as precious with Patchwork access
> as we are with others. We need all the help with triage we can get, all
> the changes are cosmetic and logged, and if anyone screws around with it
> and misrepresents mailing list consensus for any reason, then we can
> gently slap them around with a wet trout.
>
> Bill, I've added you as an admin now, so you should be able to change these.

I took a look and that certainly looks like it will work.

What I want to do is mass-change my patches to superseded. Since
everybody seems to contribute large sets of patches I think everybody is
interested in this.

It does seem it should not be too hard of a patchwork modification to
make this box work for everybody, just skipping changes on patches that
don't belong to them, or popping up an error if they are not allowed.

But it seems pretty safe to make everybody an administrator too.