Wayland and Weston in Patchwork

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:50:19 PST 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:33:51 +0200
Imran Zaman <imran.zaman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Somehow I dont see the patch below in patch work:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2014-November/018410.html
>
> Any idea what is wrong with it or there is some sort of filtering or ?

Hi, yeah, I tried to ask you about it in IRC.

The strange things I see in that email are:

(why multipart?) and

I wonder if one of those caused Patchwork to ignore it. Patchwork also
seems to ignore patches that contain only binary diffs:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2014-November/018362.html

Imran, did git-send-email ask you what charset to use for these
patches, suggesting UTF-8 by default, and you perhaps replied "y"?
That would put the "y" as charset there, I think. :-)

Nothing else comes to mind...