Xfig menus don't appear - bug?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Tue Apr 7 15:54:17 PDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre at mecheye.net> wrote:
> Menus appear fine on my machine.

I just tried again, after updating my Arch system yesterday: Some of the
menus work, for example the view menu. Others are accessible as well
when clicking the middle mouse button, but they are placed in off
positions.

> I assume it's the recent Xwayland bugs. Try weston from master
> combined with:
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg-devel/2015-February/045701.html

May try that, or just wait for fixes to appear.

By the way, what also doesn’t work is loading XWayland based on
configuration settings in my `~/.config/weston.ini`:

    [core]
        modules=xwayland.so

What works is specifying XWayland on the command line:

    $ weston-launch -- --modules=xwayland.so