Daily builds of wayland+weston (Ubuntu)

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Mon Apr 20 17:46:59 PDT 2015

I've set up automatic builds of git snapshots of wayland, libinput, and
weston via Canonical's "recipe" PPA system:

  https://launchpad.net/~wayland.admin/+archive/ubuntu/daily-builds

Builds are done once a day, if there are upstream changes since the last
build (so we've been getting about 1-2 builds per week typically.)  If
there are build breakages, it emails a mailing list,
wayland.admin at lists.launchpad.net.

Bryce

P.S. I've also set up a similar build for cairo and pixman, which is
accessible at the following url.  This one uses similar configuration
and packaging as the stock Ubuntu package (i.e. no GL enabled):

  https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo.admin/+archive/ubuntu/cairo-daily/