[ANNOUNCE] weston 1.6.92

Tanibata, Nobuhiko (ADITJ/SWG) ntanibata at jp.adit-jv.com
Thu Feb 5 22:34:55 PST 2015

Hi,

I verified ivi-shell part by manual with this version, 1.6.92, as well about,
- Window management of hmi-controller; tiling, side by side, maximum, and randow.
- Examples behavior. All samples work fine on ivi-shell.
- Animation behavior when layout change happesn.
- Application invoking and closing
- halting Weston with several use case including applications.

Additionally, I also randomly test this on a device with touch panel. A SEGV occurs in very rare case which doesn't happen with Pointer device like mouse.
I will send a patch to fix it soon.

BR,
ntanibata