[Wayland1.5]Question about wl_shell_get_shell_surface

Yang Andy williamyang13 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:11:58 PST 2015

Hi Mr.Manuel,Mr.Pekka,

Thank you
for your reply.

I have further
investigated my log and find that IPC/communication bewteen Wayland-client(application) and wayland-server(weston)
consume 800ms

wayland-client/application call  wl_shell_get_shell_surface,it takes 800ms until reference
methol(shell_get_shell_surface) be called on the wayland-server
side.

In my
opinion,Wayland-client just use socket to
communicate with wayland-server,why does it consume
800ms?
Best regards,

Andy