[Wayland1.5]Question about wl_shell_get_shell_surface

Yang Andy williamyang13 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 02:05:02 PST 2015

Hi Mr.Pekka,

Thank you very much for your reply.

>Maybe your client does call wl_shell_get_shell_surface(), but it does
>not flush the message to the socket. See wl_display_flush().I add wl_display_flush mothed call in source code.

When i run the application,there is no graphic on the display.
But i touch the screen,it seems that the window is rendered on the display.

And i analyze the log and it seems that the render logic is implmented correctly.

Because of calling wl_display_flushthe,the time of IPC between wayland-client and wayland-server is just 1ms.

Why there is no grahic on the display?Could you give me some hint?

Best regards,
Andy