Where should project Weston go?

Eoff, Ullysses A ullysses.a.eoff at intel.com
Mon Jan 5 07:37:49 PST 2015

Yep, Wayland-fits was designed with the intention of testing multiple
Wayland compositor implementations.  It currently only supports the
Weston compositor atm.  In addition, there are several "generic" (or
core, if you will) protocol tests and quite a few EFL/Elementary-based
tests.  Adding support for additional Wayland compositors should be
relatively easy, though.  I have not had any time lately to maintain or
expand the testsuite, nor will I have much time with it in the near future.
So any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Regards,

U. Artie Eoff
Intel Open Source Technology Center